Friday, November 7, 2014

Hello there, Welcome to my blog! I should have created one of these things a while ago to write about what I love including traveling, music, the outdoors, water recreation, and more. First, here’s a little about me. I grew up in the fine state of Virginia surrounded by history, rivers, and friendly folks. After securing a bachelor’s degree in English from University of Mary Washington, I spent years exploring the Western U.S. before moving to the wild Big Sur coast of California. During my time in the Golden State, I have worked at the Big Sur Ranger Station and been a staff writer for the Monterey County Weekly. I have also contributed article to National Geographic Education, Via Magazine, Relix Magazine, East Bay Express, and more. My current passion is authoring guidebooks for Moon Travel Guides. The past few years, I have traveled all over California to discover the best attractions, restaurants, hotels, campgrounds, hiking trails, and more for Moon Coastal California, Moon Santa Barbara & The Central Coast, Moon Spotlight Cambria and San Simeon, and Moon California Road Trip. On this blog, I will be writing about my projects, travel experiences, life experiences, the latest in arts and entertainment along with anything else that pops into my head! Be sure to visit my website www.stuartthornton.com for more information about my books, articles, and events.

No comments:

Post a Comment